Working Together to Accomplish More.
DCA Manufacturing believes in working with our vendors and service providers to build relationships that will strengthen both businesses.
While competitive pricing is important, we work with our suppliers on an ongoing basis to come to agreements that will mutually benefit both companies.
- Share Information & Priorities. We believe in providing the necessary information at the right time to allow our suppliers to better service DCA Manufacturing. This may include limited forecast information, new product launches, design changes, facility improvements, etc.
- Balance Commitment & Competition. While we gain the commitment of our vendors to assist and support the operations of our business, we understand our vendors expect a certain level of commitment from us. As such, we always get competitive bids and promptly evaluate vendors based on a number of different factors including price, delivery terms, turn times, etc.
- Strategy. Some of our suppliers provide a key part of our business critical to our daily operations, and we invite these vendors to strategic management meetings that involve the product they work with. We value the expertise and market intelligence of our vendors.
- Partnerships for the Long Term. We seek long term relationships over short term gains and marginal cost savings. Constantly changing vendors in order to save a penny may cost more money in the long run and definitely impacts quality. We value other benefits of a long term relationship, including trust, preferential treatment and access to expert knowledge.
- Understand our Vendor’s Businesses. We understand our vendors are in business to make money too, and constantly leaning on them to cut costs can have adverse impacts on their business or the quality of product. We make sure we understand our vendors and they understand us to find mutual gains and cost savings.
- Negotiate Win-Win Agreements. Good vendor management dictates that negotiations are completed in good faith. We look for negotiation points that can help both of us accomplish our goals. We don’t believe in strong-arm negotiation.
- Come Together on Value. Low prices are certainly important, but prices must be balanced with quality. We focus on finding quality for our money = value. We ask our vendors to specify their quality and warranty details in all agreements.
DCA Manufacturing Conflict Minerals Policy Statement
Suppliers are expected to ensure that parts and products supplied to DCA Manufacturing are DRC conflict-free (do not contain metals derived from “conflict minerals”; columbite-tantalite (tantalum), cassiterite (tin), gold, wolframite (tungsten), or their derivatives such that they do not directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups through mining or mineral trading in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or an adjoining country). Suppliers are to establish policies, due diligence frameworks, and management systems, consistent with the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas, that are designed to accomplish this goal.
We have established relationships with most of the major component vendors, but are always looking for new win-win opportunities. An example of some of the component vendors we work with includes:
Working with DCA Manufacturing
If you would like to work with DCA Manufacturing as a vendor, please do some research on our company first, and then call 715-822-5550 to touch base with the appropriate department.