Reliability & Performance for Clean Energy Electronics Applications
DCA Manufacturing works with a variety of clean energy manufacturers, providing electronic systems that are part of larger wind turbine systems, remote environmental monitoring equipment and other green energy electronic assemblies. Our PCB assembly services assure high quality, reliability and ruggedness for your next project.
Application Specific Design
A lot of work goes into making your device perform in the field in some of the harshest conditions – from solar farms to wind fields, DCA Manufacturing is your source for PCB’s and electronic assembly to meet the needs of your next project.
We offer a variety of services that ensure high quality and dependability from your product:
- Conformal coating. We are able to utilize automated selective conformal coating or hand conformal coating to provide a protective layer to your device against moisture, dust, temperature extremes and chemical exposure. DCA Manufacturing utilizes IPC-A-610 and IPC-CC-830 standards for conformal coat application.
- Box builds. We are able to take your electronics and enclose them in your custom made enclosures as part of our box build services. Our techs are skilled at testing, light programming, and installation of your PCB into your larger assembly. Our facility is able to handle most small and mid-size box build enclosures.
Green Technology Electronics
DCA Manufacturing is located in the heart of renewable energy country. As such, our customers often ask us to manufacture electronic assemblies such as:
- Remote energy monitoring systems
- Smart environmental heating and cooling systems
- Solar traffic monitoring systems
- Wind turbine systems, test systems and control systems
DCA Manufacturing tracks your project from cradle to obsolescence. We utilize Exact Synergy software to manage workflow and document the who/where/what at each stage. Your product is managed through our facility using our iTrac/iView systems, which allow us to provide instant status and quality reports, and provide Level 4 traceability down to the component level.
Please visit the rest of our website to review in detail the equipment and services DCA Manufacturing has to offer. Give us a call today at 1-800-871-7838 or go to our Request for Quote page to get a quote on your next project.