Where High Quality Comes First.
At DCA Manufacturing, we are continually working to improve the quality of every device that leaves our facility. DCA Manufacturing is an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified company.
We work constantly to improve first pass yield, reduce rejected devices, minimize shipping damage and overall quality improvement processes.
Our Quality Policy
DCA Manufacturing is committed to maintaining and continually improving a Quality Management System (QMS) that ensures high quality and dependability throughout the entire process of producing electronic assemblies. DCA Manufacturing’s quality system will always be effective and flexible to meet our customers’ changing needs.
DCA Manufacturing upholds all requirements as defined by our customers, IPC, J-STD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and any applicable regional or national regulations. DCA Manufacturing’s quality objectives and QMS will be reviewed at least annually by top management to ensure continuing suitability for all stakeholders. All employees are well versed on our QMS and constantly strive to meet all requirements.
Our Quality Systems
Quality is table stakes in our industry, we go above & beyond to ensure extremely high quality standards are met.
- In-house staff Quality Manager
- Quality rating averages 99.4% on product shipped
- Total Quality Improvement Process (TQIP) guides our teams through a five step process that clearly communicates the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- In-house Certified IPC Trainer (CIT) to coach our teams to IPC standards
- Manufacture to meet IPC-610 Class 3 Inspections
Our Quality Team
Throughout our facility and in our classroom training, we have a constant commitment to quality improvement.
- Staff trained in ESD and use ESD protection throughout the production area
- Project tracking at component lot level from quote to assembly to shipping
- Automated optical inspection, X-Ray inspection, visual inspection
Modern production facilities with proven equipment and high technology inspection devices (Automated Optical Inspection, X-Ray, Functional Test) means we can quickly identify problems.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- J-Std-001 CIT (1 in-house trainer)
- Products certified to be in compliance with J-Std-001 (industry standard for DOD) and IPC-A-610, or as contractually agreed
Registrations & Accreditations
- RoHS Compliant programs
- REACH Compliant programs
Please contact us to learn more about our QMS.