Experienced Engineering Support for Your Project.
Getting your project ready for PCB manufacturing should be a painless experience. That is why every customer at DCA Manufacturing is assigned one of our experienced engineers to prepare and engineer your project for manufacturing.
Each of our manufacturing engineers has over 20 years of industry experience, which means you can count on expert levels of support. Whether you are launching a new product or revising an existing build, look to DCA Manufacturing for the support and guidance you need for:
- Eletrical Engineering & PCB Design
- Design for Manufacturability Guidance
- Design for Test Guidance
- Value Engineering Suggestions
- RoHS Bill of Material Conversions
- Assistance and Guidance with New Product Introductions
Standards & Guidelines
Our team uses and is certified in IPC standards and guidelines, including IPC-A-610 J-Std 001, to outline workmanship criteria for your project. These guidelines are used as best practice outlines for:
- Component Orientation and Soldering Criteria for through-hole
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) setup procedures
- Discrete Wiring Assemblies
- Mechanical Assembly
- Cleaning, marking, coating and laminate requirements
- Lead-free Guidelines
Our manufacturing engineers are experienced with quality systems, and can provide quality performance data for continuous process improvement. At DCA Manufacturing, every project is tracked to Level 4 traceability, which means we can help you improve the quality of every assembly leaving our facility.