Avoid Costly Mistakes & Pitfalls.
Taking your prototype to full production requires many steps to source components and test the proof of concept from a manufacturing perspective.
At DCA Manufacturing we are experts in sourcing low cost vendors for your components, and working with your prototype to build and test a proof of concept prior to full production. You are the expert on your product, and we are experts in printed circuit board production. Working together we can help you create a successful product launch.
Value Engineering Services
Each of our account managers and buyers have personal relationships with major industry vendors like Digi-Key, Avnet, Arrow, Chris, Future, Mouser, Newark, TTI and will source your project with multiple vendors to secure the lowest price. Other value engineering services include:
- Identifying replacement components to lower costs or replace obsolete parts
- Conceptualization / board layout advice to improve throughput times
- Consultation on surface mount and selective solder options
- Sourcing of test-fixture equipment
- Utilization of our jet solder paste printer for low volume runs
Standards & Guidelines
Our team uses and is certified in IPC standards and guidelines, including IPC-A-610 J-Std 001, to outline workmanship criteria for your project. These guidelines are used as best practice outlines for:
- Component Orientation and Soldering Criteria for through-hole
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) setup procedures
- Discrete Wiring Assemblies
- Mechanical Assembly
- Cleaning, marking, coating and laminate requirements
- Lead-free Guidelines
Our manufacturing engineers are experienced with quality systems, and can provide quality performance data for continuous process improvement. At DCA Manufacturing, every project is tracked to Level 4 traceability, which means we can help you improve the quality of every assembly leaving our facility.